[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT neddle 3,5,9 and 12 not working

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/858.html#000003

Scott,

As a starting point and with still no information to go on except they "won't
pick up the bobbin", are you absolutely sure that they are "oriented" properly.
that is, securely pushed all the way up into the needlebar and position with
the "grove" on the "front" side of the needle facing either straight forward or
slightly  ( 5 to 10 degrees ) to the right?

I use a magnifying glass to insure that my needles are exact....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer