[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Trimmer problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:25:44 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1344.html#000003

Barbara,

Well lucky you.....you also could not have found a better tech if your life
depended on it. John was the Senior Tech instructor at Melco and is who I took
my initial training from many years ago. I wish I could just plug a jump drive
into that dude and download all the information he has stored in that brain of
his...

Thanks for the feedback, glad your up and running....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer