[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Trimmer problems

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:57:13 UT

This message was posted by gquackers on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1344.html

Hello,
I am having trimmer issues.  Yesterday I was stitching a big order of shirts
when the trimmer made a funny noice and then would not trimm after that.  Took
it apart cleaned it put it back together and it still won't trim.  Just loops
the tread between the letters and won't cut the top thread.  Does anyone have
any soulutions as to what migh be wrong?  I am doing
a very large order that needs to be done by
Wednesday.  Pleas help if you can.
Barbara
Unique Stitches