[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya V9 Class Handout

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:18:58 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1359.html#000003

Hi Darlene,

I took my class from Cynthia Tisby, a Melco instructor, back in June 2009, the
same week MelcoMart was taken over by Madiera.

This is Cynthia's handout that she put together and gave to folks who took her
class.  I'm glad Cynthia made it available to Melco so everyone could benefit
from her expertise.  I don't know how many times I have referred to page 21 of
Cynthia's handout.  Does anyone know if Cynthia is still teaching for Melco?  I
haven't corresponded with her this past year.  She was an excellent instructor.

Cheers,
Ed "Kanga" Roux