[amayausers] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizers

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:57:04 -0600

Bob,
Someting Sharon left out is the Organ DB X K5 series of needles, of which
the 75/11, either ball point or sharp is used by Melco to test run the
Amayas, has a larger eye.

This equates to less friction and smoother running of the thread through the
needle at the higher speeds the Amaya can run. Also the scharf on the back
side of the needle has a slightly different cut or shape to it and that may
affect the hook timing when using other types/brands/styles of other
needles.

Organ 75/11 is the standard to operate the Amayas with at this time.

Rod Springer

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage
Melco Amaya Technician & Trainers