[amayausers] Re: Amaya Smoke

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:31:40 -0800

This doesn't sound good!
I'm no tech but don't turn it on again
it sounds like something electrical shorted out.
especially if it was stinky and dark colored smoke.
You may do even more damage with electricity
through burned out components or a fried wire.
Call tech support ASAP.

Good luck and keep us posted on your findings

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon