[amayausers] Re: Amaya Opinions

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:51:56 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

Barry, I do more hats than anything else and have two 2005 Amayas. Never have
any problem with hats that I did not create. Just make sure the 6-panel hat is
firmly hooped and near center and firmly hoop the unstructured hat and pull the
top of the hat down in back and clamp on both sides. I use light tearaway cap
backing on structured and the heavy backing on unstructured. I have 8 dozen to
do right now. Just work with the machine and the hoop, I've used them all but
just have WACF now.
Had an EMT-10T and an SWF before and wouldn"t have them back.