[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS ver. 9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:13:04 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1020.html

Every since I installed the new ver. 9 software to my computers, Design shop
works fine (except for recognizing some of the trim commands created in ver.
7); but the OS software will not do the "drop-down" promt thing anymore when I
try to select a file from a folder- very annoying and time consuming for me and
my assistant, since we have thousands of files.  Especially annoying in the
personalization file, as it is by number, and gets larger every day.  Any ideas
anybody?