[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS design origin (red cross lines)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 20:26:04 UT

This message was posted by laysondesigns on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/326.html#000005

I've attached the XT Extended WACF hoop to my Amaya XT. I go to OS and select
the XT Extended WACF from the hoop selection. I click center hoop, the machine
moves and centers the hoop like normal. Looking at the OS screen, the red cross
hairs are not centered in the hoop outline. Just want to know why it's not
centered when it used to be in the past. All other hoop selected, the cross
hairs are centered.