[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 9 on bootcamp win 7 partition in Mac

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:37:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/661.html#000003

Hi folks...sticking my nose in again.
I never did get a mac to run the Amaya-that was someone up in Canada several
years ago, and shortly after he posted success...he disappeared. Probably taken
out of existance by corporate spies...LOL.
So I have no idea on how it was done, but the theory is sound...if you can run
Win on a mac, you should be able to run Win programs!
But I have sold my Amaya, it's in a new home and working like crazy. I'm just
about done with screenprinting, trying to sell off that end of the business and
go into semi retirement with just my digital printing, vinyl cutting, and
engraving shop. It's been a very hectic and bad year family wise with
accidents, illnesses, downturn in economy...but I have my second grandson due
in March! Whoopee! I think....
So thank you all for thinking about me...
Roland