[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:28:54 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219/3.html#000040

I have been on several cruise lines and found that cruises are a "you get what
you pay for" I was not impressed with Carnival (NCL was worse) I have been on
Princess too but I think I was the youngest person on the ship. I did look up
the cost of Carnival vs Royal and know that Royal is more money but this is
mainly due to RCCL having new ships running Caribbean routes (Freedom and
Liberty - both built in the past 2 years.) Carnival is running the Triumph
which was built in 1999. Cruise lines always charge more for new ships the
first 2 - 3 years it comes out because they sell out. We have always had fun on
Royal Caribbean and don't mind paying the extra money to go on RCCL. It doesn't
matter to me which cruise line you guys pick but I personally will only go on
Royal. We were looking at Alaska for summer 2009 so we wil probably do that if
you guys choose Carnival for this.