[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:25:11 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219/3.html#000039

Hi Steve!

   76% of the voters had no opinion on cruise lines so we looked at all cruise
lines including Royal Caribbean.  I myself like Princess...Our biggest thing
was meeting space on the ships, price and over all service of the group needs.
Honestly, RCCL is a great cruise line but they don't bring the price down for
the group bookings, their group department is really lacking in service and
they were close to $400 dollars higher in price then Carnival and about $200
higher then Princess.
Alot of people stressed that the cost of this had to be reasonable enough for
them so that was a big factor if people don't mind paying close to $900 per
person for an inside cabin then we can relook at this not a problem.