[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:29:21 -0600

Rod,

I can thread them without the magnifier and do at times, but it is there
anyway. I keep a close watch on patterns while stitching. Very seldom do I
leave the machine unattended (cept to get a cup of coffee or whatever). With
the magnifier where I can see the stitch field, I can see if there is
something amiss with the way the pattern is laying down. So, if a thread
does break, the magnifier is there so I look through it. Habit more than
anything.

Regards,
Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.