[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:56:46 -0600

Rod,

Tnx for the information on the white backing in the groove on the grabber
blade. I found the flat black paint does wonders. I use a 4 inch 6 power
magnifier light when threading needles. It illuminates the needle very well
and with my 58 year old eyes I can see the eye of the needle very well. The
flat black paint cut the glare completely for me and when I get a thread
break and have to rethread a needle, it is takes about 30-40 seconds and I
am back running.

Regards,
Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.