[amayausers] Re: Amaya

  • From: Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:03:22 -0600

Anand,

I have not been to any of the shows because they require travel by at least
750 miles. I purchased my Amaya for several reasons, 1, they are made right
here in Denver, Colorado, 2, being this close to the factory/assembly point,
I can get parts/service in a timely manner. I checked into several other
brands of machine prior to purchasing Melco, and those two key items were
the deciding factor in purchasing the machine I did. I started looking at
machines prior to the introduction of the Amaya and was narrowing it down to
the EMT machines when Melco introduced the Amaya. As with many industrial
pieces of equipment, embroidery machines come in many configurations and
sizes. If they all did exactly the same thing on every function of
operation, there would be no reason to have many different machines to
choose from. As long as my machine keeps running as it has for the last 3
years, I can see no reason to change to another model or brand, unless of
course I upgrade to an Amaya XT.
Getting back to the grabber, I find no fault with the operation of the Amaya
grabber except for the 2 items I mentioned in my previous post and they were
easy to change and took less than 30 minutes to accomplish.

Regards,

Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.
Denver, Colorado