[amayausers] Re: All in one hooper

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:46:38 -0800 (PST)

Yup - it was my first purchase after the 2 XTs.
Having never done embroidery before, I probably
messed up 25% of my first few jobs due to bad
placement or poor hooping.  Mine came with the
Leveler Pro so that's not an issue.  Also, the
folks at Tex-Inc are real helpful.  Spent 10
minutes explaining its features to me before I
purchased it and then another 15 minutes after it
arrived.  I haven't even opened the designs that
came with it, but I thought it was a good deal.

Tom Dauria
Mr. Sew & Sew