[amayausers] Re: Advertising- Onesies add up

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:06:13 +1000

I did 4 onesies - towels yesterday. $12 each had them done in half an
hour while the other machines were running. That=92s $48 which is 3 =
hours
pay for my helper. In this day and age they are doing even 20 caps in
China. There will come a day when we are left with nothing but onesies.

Leaflets are good but I feel a little ad even a one liner in the yellow
pages gives you a presence there for people to look up if they loose
your leaflet.

Just my 2 cents

Anand

This message was posted by signman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT