[amayausers.com] Re: Add Sublimation and Chromobalst to your shop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:35:59 UT

This message was posted by ProCasual on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/77.html

Hi Again!  As part of our shop restructuring we are selling our Epson 4800
Hybrid Sublimation and Chromoblast machine.  This machine allows you to print
on cotton, polyester, Ceramic mugs, and almost anything with a poly coating.
The colors that you can print on polyester and mugs are unbelievably bright and
last longer than any other printing technique we have seen.  You can see this
machine and our Gildan T-Shirts on eBay by clicking on the links below.

Thanks,
Chris
 Epson 4800 Hybrid
(http://cgi.ebay.com/EPSON-4800-Sublimation-Printer-Accessories-2007_W0QQitemZ250215765968QQihZ015QQcategoryZ3180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)