[amayausers.com] Re: Acyrlic Blanks and Kiwi Paper

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:26:03 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/560.html#000001

Narrow it down a bit...what thickness, color, etc. on the acrylic blanks?
Precut into sign shapes or 4 x 8 sheets? Some suppliers carry only 'bulk' size,
some precut size, some do custom cutting.Details, we need details!  LOL...
and what is kiwi paper? I've been in the sign business for almost 30 years and
never heard of it...
Roland