From: Linen Barn
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 1:00 PM
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Acti-feed question - setting lower limits

I bought my first AMAYA's in 2002 and I have never changed the Column Feed
or Run/Fill Feed settings and since the auto Material Thickness has been
added a year or 2 ago I have not had to adjust the MT either.  The only
setting I change is the lower limit setting.  If doing T's or polos I
usually set it at 2, sweatshirts 4-6, unstructured caps 4-6, structured 6-9.
This tends to prevent some thread breaks by not allowing the MT to go lower
than it should.  YOu can tell you have it set too high if you are getting
false bobbin breaks.  If you get False bobbin breaks then set it down a
number or 2.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx