[amayausers.com] Re: ARC thread

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:32:35 EDT

I can only tell you what customer service told me.

In a message dated 09/22/2009 8:29:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This is also from RA's own website:

Robison-Anton® is the only company that processes and  dyes imported
filament Rayon and Polyester in one factory and one dye house  for optimum
control.  No US "manufacturing" there.

Kathy