[amayausers.com] Re: ARC thread

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:02:56 -0400

I asked - no go on that at least last week...  Tried to buy up old stock on
the thread and was told they aren't doing that.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.