[amayausers.com] Re: ARC Thread #1520

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:07:53 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1132.html#000004

I have one unopened mini cone in 1520. The dye lot is 257851 07. I'd be happy
to sell it if you want it. I'm in Charlotte, NC.
I will post a new message to the group about this, but I have a lot of unopened
mini and king cones of ARC. I don't use it, so it makes sense to sell it if
anyone is interested. I just don't have any idea how much it is worth. If you
have any tips about price, I'd be happy to hear them.

Email me privately if you want this mini-cone. Mary