[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA XT FOR SALE - 4 MOS OLD

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:12:04 UT

This message was posted by Gingerboys Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/638.html

We need to sell one of our brand new Melco Amaya XT machines. The machine was
bought in December 2008 and is in great condition. Includes all of the original
marterials shipped from Melco, including: 6 various sized hoops, Designshop
software, various colors of thread and backing materials, Bobbins, Spare
needles, Scissors/tweezers, 2 Cap Frames and accessories.

Asking price is $14K for all but will entertain serious offers.  Located in
Southeastern MA.  Please call Dan at 443.623.6338 or email us at
embroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx