[amayausers] ALPHA....NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

  • From: <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:48:19 -0600

I received my new Alpha and like many who had expressed excitement....they have
lots of neat things!
Received a sample order opportunity....
3 items at 1/2 off case on the new lines.
So....went to place order...
Addidas is only available in California and Texas
Hyp is only available in Pa.
Hyp sample not showing up for promotion.....
For a moment I forgot how difficult and expensive they become!

THE REALLY GOOD NEWS
is that NES is now carrying Columia, HYP, NIKE
I worked with them to establish free freight on orders over $200
(like Sanmar offers)...if it takes multiple warehouses then they pick up the
freight.  I would encourage others to look into NES if you do not currently
order from them.  Very nice personnel unlike the experiences I have had with
ALPHA (who now owns NES).

NES
www.nesclothing.com
1-800-782-7770