[amayausers.com] Re: A color question V9 OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 04:43:39 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/330.html#000002

Thanks Margaret,
That was exactly it!  and it worked.  The reason I was asking is that I am
having a new owner of an XT come over to my house for a little instruction
tomorrow.  She is mostly doing sports stuff for the schools in her area and
thought this feature would be perfect for her.  Just couldn't figure it out!
But now I am good to go.

Thanks again,

Juli in Kona