[amayausers.com] Re: A color question V9 OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 04:23:42 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/330.html#000001

Dear Juli,
If I undserstand your question, you will need to go to OS and tools, settings,
setting tab, click auto define color sequence and select closest matched color.
 close.  Go to Color sequence tab and the colors in the window should now be a
color that you will need to reset.  I think this is what you want to know.  One
note, I have not had any luck sending a design from design shop and having OS
pick up all the colors even though all the numbers match.  I am waiting to have
the first update to see if this goes away since I know that there are some
issues that they are working on.  Just be sure to check the colors before
stitching on the customer's garment.
Margaret