[amayausers.com] Re: 4M stitch maintenance ??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:05:26 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1195.html#000001

There is a trick my tech taught me, but hard to explain in words but I will try.

If you take the front cover off you can easily access all rollers.  But before
doing so, pull several feet of thread thru all the needles & tie all the
threads together at the end.  This will keep them from pulling out of the
needles.  Then take the small plate (that says AMAYA on it) off. Loosen the 2
screws one on each side & lift the front cover off. Gently pulling it down thru
threads and let it rest at the end of threads where knot is tied.  You can then
remove all of the rollers with ease.  Cut the time it takes me to do this
maintaince in half.  When done slowly while holding thread knot, start pulling
the front cover back up into place.