From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 3:10 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: 4,000,000 stitch maintenance

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/91.html

OK, not a good idea to do this on a Sunday evening I guess...
I cannot get those yellow thread guides out.  By following the wonderful
high-tech instructions in the manual which say, "Using 2 thin-blade
screwdrivers ply the guide out" I was not only not able to get the guide
out, the black PLASTIC piece in the front edge cracked!
Any suggestions/advice about the correct way to get these out is
appreciated.