[amayausers.com] Re: 2" name on karate uniform

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:47:19 UT

This message was posted by monogramman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1353.html

Hi,
Can you people tell me how you would do 2" block lettering on a karate uniform?
I have used satin stitch with short stitches turned on with a zigzag primary
and centerwalk secondary underlay. It works but it just doesnt have a hefty
appearance I have seen on other uniforms. Those used satin stitch which did not
use short stitches. My concern with that method is won't hold up to abuse..
Thanks