[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Results are in!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:25:52 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/104.html#000008

Yeah it was working out perfect for me so I could finally go to a show and do
the cruise and then the dates changed.  I even called the marketing person just
to verify the dates for me.

I hear you on the wind chill as it sucks to go outside and not be able to
breath at first...I don't mind the cold as I am fine in the house but outside
really sucks...Good Luck with the move and I don't blame you one bit for going
south...I would rather go south in the winter or back to Washington and enjoy
the rain but I am stuck here in ND for now...