[amayausers.com] Re: 16 x 20 Phoenix Heat Press

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:39:26 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/83.html#000001

John, no way I could come down and pick it up...gas for my jeep would just
bankrupt me. But if there was anyway you could pack it up and get it to UPS or
on a truck, I'd be very interested. Do you have a link to a website showing the
machine (or factory picture of one, I mean?) I do a lot of tablecovers with 40"
images heatsealed on my 14 x 16 and it just takes for ever, plus doing it in
sections does increase the risk of screwups. I'd much rather get this one and
then sell my backup smaller one (only 2 years old, not used for the last year)
if someone wanted a shirt size press.
Let's talk!
Roland