[altroots] Personnel Committee

Greeting Alternate ROOTS!

The Executive Committee of ROOTS is convening a Personnel Committee to =20
be charged with identifying and articulating policies and procedures =20
for the staff and looking towards organizational transition.

We invite all VOTING BOARD MEMBERS* to join this committee, which is =20
vital to the ongoing development of the organization.

If you would like to join this committee, please reply to =20
stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your availability for a conference call =20
during the week of July 11, 2007.  If you would please identify at =20
least 3 (three) dates/times that you would be available for a check-in =20
conference call during that week, we will schedule a convening call =20
based on availability of those who respond to this email.

* If you do not know if you are a voting board member or not, please =20
contact the ROOTS office to determine your membership status.  If you =20
are not currently a VOTING BOARD MEMBER, there will be opportunities =20
for current members to come forward for voting membership at this =20
year=92s Annual Meeting.

I hope that this email finds you all well and I look forward to seeing =20
you all in August!  If you should have any questions regarding this =20
email or the Personnel Committee, please feel free to email or call me =20
anytime.

Peace.
Stephen Clapp
Chair
Alternate ROOTS

stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(202) 549-7150

Please take a few minutes to fill out this member survey. The information
collected is for Alternate
ROOTS only and will not be used for unlawful purposes or be shared with third
parties.

Link to Member Survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50731655871