[adsi] Re: [them] Arctic ice cap oscillations have happened before

  • From: "Ken Schmahl, P.E." <kschmahl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 00:25:09 -0800

it's late, and I confess I didn't read it all -- though I got through your
last part.  I will say, though, that Keith Olbermann, for the most part, is
right on, and for the least part is far better than Bill O'Reilly at his
least part.

I will be fair, though.  They all sling mud.  But is it from the high ground
or the mud pits?

OK, I paused after writing the above.  And the short issue I have with
O'Reilly and why I support Olbermann is that O'Reilly is willing to defend
Bush while he stomps all over my civil liberties like McCarthy did while
Olbermann is willing to stand up to that abuse like Murrow did.  Which one
is the journalist?

More fodder for the fire.  That's why I made this ADSI alias!
ks