[adsi] Re: [them] Arctic ice cap oscillations have happened before

  • From: Milton Scritsmier <Milton_Scritsmier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:36:24 -0700

Yeah, then you know what I go through when I go to the gym here in
Boulder and CNN is running on the monitors while I do the elliptical
machines. There are some people here like you who go ballistic if Fox
News somehow gets put on. Apparently they think bias only happens on the
right... even though independent media studies have shown that Fox,
while biased to the right, is a lot less biased than CNN and especially
MSNBC are to the left.

Thank goodness for MP3 players and podcasts!-)