[adsi] Re: [them] Arctic ice cap oscillations have happened before

  • From: "Ken Schmahl, P.E." <kschmahl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: adsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:47:34 -0800

Milt, my apologies.  I was not trying to attack personally.  Its not that
important to me.  I was just surprised, that's all.  Which is why I phrased
it as a joke ("Who are you and where...").

Actually, I don't think we're that far apart.  Perhaps the difference is
that I'm still wearing my alien mind-shield hat (i.e., still acting like a
paranoid). :-))

And, to close, I don't research these things much at all, short of what
little time I have to read the news through Google News.  Perhaps you're
better studied in that area than I am.

Here's wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!  Traveling to see family this
Thursday?

ks