[adsi] Re: [them] Arctic ice cap oscillations have happened before

  • From: Milton Scritsmier <Milton_Scritsmier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:15:10 -0700

Look, this is the point where our discussions start to break down into
personal attacks. You make a broad statement, I ask for specifics (as I
have provided you to back my statements), and you evade. Usually I am
left wondering just how seriously you have researched your positions.
(If you haven't had the time to do the research on a particular
position, just say so. Not a big deal. I know you are a very busy person.)

You may be shocked, shocked by my position, but my previous statements
carefully explain in great detail why I am not particularly alarmed by
what the Bush administration is doing, just very disappointed. As I said
before, I very seriously doubt Bush is listening in on anything I am
doing. Bush doesn't want to become Big Brother, he just wants to fight
terrorism. Sadly, he thinks the ends always justifies the means.

So maybe it is best if we end the discussion here, OK?