[adsi] Re: Jenny is married!!

  • From: André Thomas <avthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:49:41 -0500

Zero, great number. The romans and greeks had issues with it, but works fine for me. I must be neither roman nor greek.....

André Thomas wrote:
Even thought you're one of the few of us who can count,  in this case
you can't count. If you are planning to change the count, then you can
count.  And you will count well!  ;)

What? 0 is a perfectly fine integer. For example, it's what I've been
paying to the IRS as my tax the past few years.

Of course, I didn't get a stimulus check from Uncle W as a result...

PS - Is there something we should know?

Nope. Confirmed bachelor for life.

André Thomas wrote:
At 17 years, I've been married the shortest amount of time. My hat is
off to the rest of you.

Ahem. As the mathematician of the group, I feel obliged to point out
that 0 < 17. ;-)