[adaptivetec] Re: undisclosed email lists with OE

  • From: "Peggy Washington" <peggann7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:01:37 -0800

 final question today?
..

What are collapsed e- e-mails and why do they show up this way.  Many time the
list's e-mails show as collapsed.

How do I delete, or  rearrange them?

    From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Sun, February 15, 2009 10:32 am
    To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Hi,

    I need to figure out how to send out emails using the undisclosed list. I
    use OE. I'm not sure if it can be done with OE, but if so, can someone
    direct me where to how to create such a list?

    Thanks,
    Lori