[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: "Robyn" <tweetyheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:45:25 -0700

I am just an observer here, but thought I could help by saying that yes, you
can pass from complications of pneumonia, even if there were no other health
issues.  Don't know her, but it is possible.  Sorry for everyone's loss.  My
first rehab counselor was pulled from me due to cancer and it was very
unsettling.  The situation was different because she didn't pass then, but I
have no idea now if she has.  And that was the issue, that I had no closure
then or ever.  And I'm sorry for all of you out there that are feeling that
lack of closure now.  IKt is a very hard feeling and I hope that you can
find that closure within yourself.  Take care.

Robyn/Tweetyheart