[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: <peacefortheworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:22:57 -0700

Sarah an dall,
I am not coming from a spirit of devisiveness here, but Sarah you are not the
only one who feels this way and has had some interesting experiences with Mark.
He has gotten a lot better over the years, but there are some dissatisfied
clients. I do not believe that Mark would see or treat you as hopeless, beyond
help, but this is something i have heard about. My recommendation is speaking
with Tricia about it now or at some other point, i leave this to your
discretion, and sharing your concerns with her. I can almost guarantee that you
will not be the first to do so. I wish you luck with whatever counselor you get
and hope that it is someone loving and heart-centered to make you feel good,
supported and heard, and on the road to accomplishing your dreams.

Christina