[adaptivetec] Re: the loss of a member of our community

  • From: <wigfield3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:31:16 -0700

I hope that there is going to be some kind of memorial service or something.

I have talked with her eldest son, and possibly a lot of us can come up with
something.

At this time Barbara's two boys are struggling with everything; they are 20 and
18 years old.

Their bills are taken care of for this month, but her son told me that he
doesn't know what is going to happen thereafter.

I can only imagine what they are going through at this time.

I wish I had money to help them out, but I too am struggling with finances.

So I am trying to help them out in other ways such as getting information for
them in regards to possible jobs and such.

Best regards,

Ila