[adaptivetec] thanks Kate and Scott

  • From: Leah Gardner <lgard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

I wanted to thank you both for responding to my question.

The problem actually turned out to be with the current view field.  Somehow, I
inadvertently had checked that I only wanted to see unread messages.  Because
of this, I couldn't select any of the mail in my inBox because I'd made it hide
from view.  Checking all messages fixed the problem.

Your suggestions did give me ideas in the event anything strange ever happens
with an inability to read my list of messages in Outlook again, though, and I
have taken note of them for future reference.

Thanks again,
Leah