[adaptivetec] Re: scanning with the SARA

  • From: "John Debenedetti" <johnd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:44:54 -0700

Steven,
I posted a message to the list but didn't get a useful response.  Can
you help me figure out ...
When I receive a scanned image, is there a way to use the Kerswile
software to read it.  It is often a PDF file that Jaws won't read.  So I
presume it is a printed sheet that has been scanned and emailed to me.
If it can be read, how do I do it-- save it to Kesi or open it from
within Kesi?????
Thanks,
John