[adaptivetec] Re: question

  • From: "virginia powers" <charlenee1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:32:31 -0700

Lori
I feel pretty stupid.
Just  one more question, for now ha, ha I'm trying to put
adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in the address book.  where it says first, second
name do I need to put something in that space? I've have just been going down
to where it says email.,
  I was wonder if that could have been the problem, not putting a name or title
in one of the spaces

  Charlene?----- Original Message -----