[adaptivetec] question

I am going to be working at Citicard.  I just found out that they do not use
Jaws.  They use WindowEyes.  Does WindowEyes support a Braille Note or a
Modular 180?  I haven't used WindowEyes in about 6 years.  If WindowEyes does
not support a Braille Note or a Mod #180, what braille display does it support?
 I need to use a braille display on the job because of my hearing loss.  I
dcannot use speech and phone at the same time.  It's too confusing.  I also
need a list of Hot keys for Window Eyes so I know what i am doing.  Talk about
a transition from Jaws.  Wayne Scott (Boise, Idaho)