[adaptivetec] Re: question

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob.c.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:46:39 -0800

Hi Wayne ,

This is something I  copied from another query about games.  I  have never
tried any of them but it might lead somewhere.

I  am also attaching it to the email, don't know if we can attach to this email
list so copied it as well.

blessings --- rob
Audio games

I believe if you press your windows key to go to the start menu, then press p
for all programs, press 'a'  for accessibility, then press g to get to games,

arrow up and down to the game of your choice and press enter.

I believe you can get to a free down load or something accessible at

www.jeopardy.com

, press enter F7 for the links list, arrow up or down to your choice or press
the first alphabet of what ever you're looking for, such as g for games.

More audio game info

There is an accessible version of PinBall, with many different sound

effects and completely keyboard friendly.

You can find out about that at the following website:

http://www.draconisentertainment.com

more audio game info

Here is the Link to Download Jim Kitchen's Games.

http://www.kitchensinc.griffithsgoodies.com/index.htm

If you are Interested in looking at other Audio Games, Then check out this
site.  It's one of the best.

www.audiogames.net

Enjoy

 - Vinay

On 8/25/07, Ila Wigfield <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> wrote:

block quote

Dear List,

I have been trying to obtain Jim Kitchen's games and I used to have them,
however, they were deleted as it was thought that they were causing some
problems

with my computer, however, this turned out not to be the case.

I particularly liked the Pong game, as well as Bopit, the car race, and the
most updated golf games.

any help that anyone can offer to obtain these games and to download them and
put them in a folder that I have created for them would be much appreciated.

best regards,

Ila

block quote end

http://www.kitchensinc.net

Alternatively, you can find a comprehensive guide to blind games at

http:///www.audiogames.net

This includes Jim Kitchen's games too.

Hello Ila,

Go to the following link

http://www.kitchensinc.net

You will know when if you are at the right page if you hear an audio clip

saying, "Kitchens Inc".

Follow the links to download the game you want.

When you have downloaded the game, press enter on the file and a standard

self-extract unzip dialog box will come up.

Make sure you take note of the folder in the edit box where the files will

be extracted to.

Press enter to begin extracting the files. Another dialog box will come up

to tell you it has finished.

Go to the folder, and you will see a bunch of .wav files.

Look for the .exe file and press enter to begin playing the game.

I think it would help if a shortcut is created for the .exe file.

But in the meantime, you can look for the .exe file and create a shortcut

to it yourself.

Hope this helps.