[adaptivetec] Re: blank lines in documents

  • From: Susan Lewis <redblue7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:14:33 -0700

Hello Scott: Do you know how I can get my microphone unmuted, I can hear people talking on skype, but they cannot hear me. What can I do? Thank you.

Susan  At 05:27 PM 4/10/2010, you wrote:
Could be a lot of things, and a lot of factors contribute to this type of JAWS behavior. Try maximizing: alt + space, followed by x. Also, if using Word 2003, open the view menu, make sure that normal is checked. Also in the view menu, make sure that only standard and formatting toolbars are checked within the toolbars submenu. If these suggestions don't work, make sure that you check several different Word Docs to see if this is a consistent problem. Also, restart JAWS. And, does this behavior happen only in already-created documents, or in new ones as well?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC" <lmartinez217@xxxxxxxxx>