[adaptivetec] answer to your questionsRe: A FEW QUESTIONS

  • From: "Laurie Van Allen" <laurie_allen8948@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:24:34 -0700

Hi Ila
I think what you are asking is go in to out express.
Use control Y then arrow down thought the folders in outlook and it will give you the list of folders.
I  am not sure about the answer for your other question.
Good luck.
Laurie Van Allen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>