[adaptivetec] Re: Outlook Express and Compacting

  • From: "Pattynash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pattynash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:27:49 -0700

There weren't any emails or anything else in the recycle bin except for two
DVD's which said they were noncorporate, and which could not be opened. I
deleted those, and figure I have to count it all a loss and a lesson.
It did mess things up for me with Safeway, but things were straightened out
when I talked with asympathetic customer service representative.
Jus ttake warning:  it can happen that files can be accidentally deleted when
compacting. The boy friend saw things which weren't there. At least via Jaws or
braille display.
One of my friend's husband also told us that once he compacted his files and
they were all lost.
Take notice, guys!

Patty